mad computer science
C is an awesomely flexible language.
C is an incredibly dangerous language.
We, the ThrowTheSwitch.org community, want to unleash the awesomely flexible power of C on our Embedded Systems without fearing the dangers.
We do this by teaching each other responsible programming, supporting the use of good tools and practices, and by continuously learning and experimenting. Won't you join us?
Most of our tools are hosted by GitHub. Here's a brief overview of what we have to offer. Learn more about them or Git your copy now!
- Unity - Curiously Powerful Unit Testing in C for C (Learn More or Download Now)
- CMock - Automagical generation of stubs and mocks for Unity Tests (Learn More or Download Now)
- Ceedling - Test build management (Learn More or Download Now)
- CException - Lightweight exception handling for C (Learn More or Download Now)
- Extras - Examples and Plugins for your perusal (Download Now)
Do you just want to say thanks? You can write us, or
News & Updates